Seeking Help Please help me select a new SD Dth.

Hellboy

Reaction score
So my Nana ji am currently in UCN network and these id*ots are asking more money other than 130 NCF as their service charge and processing charge. So they won't be continuing with it.
So now they want to change to another network. Please suggest what will be best for them.
SD channels will be sufficient for them.
Also they have an old dth antenna ( chatri) at there home of tata sky. Can they use it to start Tata sky again ? Bcoz it will cost more if you take a new installation.
They have old umbrella and old tata sky stb.
Thank you.

That old set up should work just fine, first call CC and confrm it then set it up and recharge then create new pack as per requirement

That old set up should work just fine, first call CC and confrm it then set it up and recharge then create new pack as per requirement
Yeah that's what I want to know. Bcoz if they install new chatri and stb it will cost us more. What is the Customer care no. Of tata sky.

Talk to CC first of all. I think you have give just Relocation Charges because you have their STB. As you said you have the Card, go ahead and tell it's number to CC, if you know Registered mobile number then no need of subscriber ID.

Last edited:
I talked with them and they said that first i need to tell them the card no. Subs id and reg. No. I have the card but dont have the subs id. How can i know it?
I think they can find the subscriber ID with the VC number. You can try with that.

I think they can find the subscriber ID with the VC number. You can try with that.
Talk to CC first of all. I think you have give just Relocation Charges because you have their STB. As you said you have the Card, go ahead and tell it's number to CC, if you know Registered mobile number then no need of subscriber ID.
I told them the card no. And they said check your stb if its working but its not so they are sending an engineer. He will tell us what is working and what is not.
Btw if my stb is not working ,what do i need to pay them? Any idea?

I told them the card no. And they said check your stb if its working but its not so they are sending an engineer. He will tell us what is working and what is not.
Btw if my stb is not working ,what do i need to pay them? Any idea?
Same case with my sister. As her stb was not working. They changed it with HD stb and charged ₹900 for stb and ₹200 as service charges. Btw they demanded ₹600 for SD stb but my sister installed HD stb on30th Jan. Yesterday I checked the tatasky account and saw ₹500 added back to the account.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock