Please help Me to Change Package

Saurav Ghosh

Reaction score
Hey fellas, I am in need to change my package. You see Airtel was giving me free honeymoon period thus far. I have the following package, My Plan of ₹99, Bengali Regional Pack of ₹62, and two business channels ₹40 per month, so a total of only ₹200 per month. But with this package 'somehow' Airtel was giving me the Star Select HD channels, Sony SIX HD, and three or four English movie HD channels as well (like HBO HD, LePlex HD etc.), LMAO. I think it was some bug on their server, that they forgot to remove these channels when I cancelled out the 4-channel My HD pack (which had the English movie channels) and the ₹51 PM all sports HD channel pack, which I opted for back in 2016-17 by giving a missed call to some number.

In any case, today I just checked that all sports channels and disabled for me, along with those English movie channels, though I don't give a damn for those. But I need my SPORTS HD channels, i.e. the Select HD channels and other channels which show English Premier League and La Liga etc. So I need to do the following, either;

A- I add the Sports HD package only, on top of my existing My Plan 99 pack. Though I don't know how much the standalone Sports HD pack costs, but even if its like ₹75 only then total monthly cost will be over ₹250, OR

B - Just change my Base package which will already include the Sports HD channels and the Bengali channels as well.

I see on Airtel website a base package is offered at ₹251, supposedly offering 303 channels in total, included 29 HD channels, kindly refer to the screenshot. Is this all included though, or ₹251 only for the base pack and then the HD channels will cost additional or what?

Also is that all sports HD package missed call offer still going on? LoL. I don't watch TV at all other than sports so paying anything extra is worthless for me.

Kindly help me in selecting the right package at the cheapest rate, thanks in advance.

-Saurav

PS: Source

Last edited:
Bro you can take Myplan 99 + India HD Roi 126rs Topup
India HD Roi Topup included All hindi entertainment, movies HD channels, 8 Infotainment HD channels, All Sports HD channels, 4 Bengali HD and 4 Marathi HD channels.

And Your Provided 251 rs Base pack is Newly launched Oriya-WB Superstar HD basepack. This pack also included All Sports and Bengali HD channels. You can Activate it Via Selfcare

Last edited:
If you need only sports channels then you can take my plan 99 + Star Sony HD combo topup at 65/month.

Bro you can take Myplan 99 + India HD Roi 126rs Topup
India HD Roi Topup included All hindi entertainment, movies HD channels, 8 Infotainment HD channels, All Sports HD channels, 4 Bengali HD and 4 Marathi HD channels.

And Your Provided 251 rs Base pack is Newly launched Oriya-WB Superstar HD basepack. This pack also included All Sports and Bengali HD channels. You can Activate it Via Selfcare
Bruh this sounds great. But what about the Bengali regional pack which I already have for ₹62 PM with the MyPlan 99? I need to continue that right? Because that's the pack which gives all Bengali SD channels. My mother needs all Bengali channels, SD, HD, UHD is irrelevant to her ROFL. RoI 126 only has Bengali HD channels I suppose, not all Bengali channels?

Bruh this sounds great. But what about the Bengali regional pack which I already have for ₹62 PM with the MyPlan 99? I need to continue that right? Because that's the pack which gives all Bengali SD channels. My mother needs all Bengali channels, SD, HD, UHD is irrelevant to her ROFL. RoI 126 only has Bengali HD channels I suppose, not all Bengali channels?
You can activate Bengali lifetime free topup.

If you take 251rs base pack wb-oriya superstar HD, this pack contain All bengali channels SD/HD both

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock