Please send ur feedback to hindi movie channels

dino29

Reaction score
As we all know that hindi movie channels have started to telecast more of badly dubbed south indian movies and we all do not like it, also they have limited library of movies, i mean u see same movie being telecasted 4 times a week, so i request all DDF members to come forward and send their feedback to hindi movie channels to widen their movie library and stop showing southern movies dubbed in hindi.
Firstly u can send the feedback to SONY MAX movie channel here
Feedback - Max Televison - Sony MAX Bollywood Channel

I have sent this feedback to max
''Plz stop telecasting southern movies dubbed in hindi. We all only want to view hindi movies on MAX. Bollywood has so many hit movies right from the 60's till 2010 but we hardly see those movies on MAX. All week or month we see same repeated movies and really we as viewers believe that time has come that movie channels like MAX start widening their movie library and telcast only bollywood movies. Plz from this point on fully stop telecasting southern movies dubbed in hindi and start telecasting hit movies from 60's till 2010''

Send ur feedback for Movies OK and Star Gold plus Star Gold HD here
[email protected]
I have sent this feedback to them

''Plz stop telecasting southern movies dubbed in hindi. We all only want to view hindi movies on Star Gold and Movies OK. Bollywood has so many hit movies right from the 60's till 2010 but we hardly see those movies on both these channels. All week or month we see same repeated movies and really we as viewers believe that time has come that movie channels like Star Gold and Movies OK start widening their movie library and telcast only bollywood movies. Plz from this point on fully stop telecasting southern movies dubbed in hindi and start telecasting hit movies from 60's till 2010
Also on Star Gold HD plz start telecasting old movies too in HD and increase the movie library. Star Gold HD should take a lesson from zee cinema HD, they telecast so many old hit movies in HD. Wishto see ths same on Star Gold HD''

For UTV Action send ur feedback to [email protected]

I have sent this feedback to them

''please stop telecasting southern movies dubbed in hindi, we all want to view only hollywood movies dubbed in hindi on UTV Action''

Many people like south indian film, reasons are be different of different people. And i think movie library is limited and every broadcaster have more than two channels so it is better to see south indian movie that repeat of hindi movie.

noone likes to see hindi dubbed south indian movieson any hindi movie channels and for ur info movie libarary is not limited, all chs have enough movies but they do not telecast it. star and max have great library of old movies, they just do not telecast it

utv action are hollywood movie dub in hindi they are better not to souath indian movie

Who will see old movies because low quality of sound & picture and for those people there are special channels like ZEE classic, filmy, enter 10,

bro don't u get bored watching same new movies and dubbed movies on hindi movie channels. for a movie ch to b wholesome it should telecast movies from all eras. i won't mind star and max launching new movie chs catering to cinema from 60's to 2010. regarding zee classic, it wont air old mocies whose rights r with star or sony unless they acquire those movies.
enter 10 takes all its movies from utv and utv inturn takes it from star and colors and star takes many of its movies from colors

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock