Seeking Help Please solve my issue related to Sun direct HD

Anilmallekedi

Reaction score
Hi all,
Good day!!!

I'm not get Gemini HD and Star maa movies HD, Animal Planet HD and some other HD channels.. since 1 and half month..and had an error e32 previously signal quality is showing up and down and also not stable.. and picture is getting strucked.. i spoke with customer care and also technician also visited home.. but no use..

Please resolve my issue..

Suggest me if I need to choose any other DTH other than sundirect..

I have 65 inches TV.. SD quality in the sundirect is also.. very bad..

Kindly do the needful....

Can You Post Signal Strength On Respective Channels???

And Where From You??? Share Pincode

Hi all,
Good day!!!

I'm not get Gemini HD and Star maa movies HD, Animal Planet HD and some other HD channels.. since 1 and half month..and had an error e32 previously signal quality is showing up and down and also not stable.. and picture is getting strucked.. i spoke with customer care and also technician also visited home.. but no use..

Please resolve my issue..

Suggest me if I need to choose any other DTH other than sundirect..

I have 65 inches TV.. SD quality in the sundirect is also.. very bad..

Kindly do the needful....
Could you please share more details like stb, antenna, signal reception pics to validate the issue ?

Can You Post Signal Strength On Respective Channels???

And Where From You??? Share Pincode
Dropped pin
16°49'04.2"N 78°13'13.1"E · Mahabubnagar, Telangana 509301, India MY LOCATION bro... And pincode 509301 mahabubnagar dist, Telangana

Bro I have videos to post... But unable to do that in here.. may i know the procedure of uploading video
Nqe0l3D.jpg
tiKEHUl.jpg

Last edited:
Bro I have videos to post... But unable to do that in here.. may i know the procedure of uploading video
You may use Streamable or Vimeo for videos

In sundirect identifying the problem is very difficult. Check whether skewness is correct, you said technician visited he must have checked it . Stb might be faulty, try to change it if it is in warranty period, free. Apart from it due to migration this might also happen but after reset this should go off or automatically it comes back to normal. Try different methods to stay with sun direct.
In my opinion if you have 65 inches it is best to go with tata play.

I told technician to change but.. he told that box is in good condition .. and regarding migration i spoke with higher officials of sundirect and mailed nodal officer.. they said they don't have any migration plans as of now and bro.. what is skewness.. how can I check.. that

I told technician to change but.. he told that box is in good condition .. and regarding migration i spoke with higher officials of sundirect and mailed nodal officer.. they said they don't have any migration plans as of now

Just Post Me Signals Level In Those Channels,,,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock