Please stay away from tatasky; pathetic customer service

vjjustin

Reaction score
Hi All,
I applied for a new connection from tatasky one week back (Bangalore). The local guys were supposed to do the installation. But they instead put my request on hold without calling me and so I again called CC and they promisesd will get a call back in two hours.

After nothing for 2 days, called customer care and yesterday evening one lady promised callback in 2 hour. Nothing happened. Today morning called again another CC guy raised a new request instead of working on the existing request and promised as usual callback in 2 hour.

Nothing happened, but afternoon again the new request is on hold. Called CC again another lady is again promising a callback in 2 hour. No action from their side at all.

Send twitter to @tatasky and tagging their ceo, even then no responses. All they do is promise to call back in short and no follow up. I asked for their local person contact and they won't give it.

I haven't even got my money back. Worst experience; decided to go with D2H or airtel. Please stay away from tatasky.

i am using tata sky since 2011 so far haven't face any problem with their service .issue always gets resolved in time although I am living in rural area their guy always comes within a day or two.

really :skd

never happend with me :no

even i feel their customer service is best much better than airtel :shy

I also experienced the same I m using tata sky connection since 2009. After tatasky migrated to mpeg4 there technician came and replaced my set-top box with mpeg4 but on first day the box stopped working after many complaints they come with old repaired boxes all boxes were not upto the mark all were having some or other snacks. Still the box which I m having is not working properly. After many complaints I stopped complaining. After this I never tell anyone to go with tatasky

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock