Pls add new channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Sun Direct customers in South India is waiting to add pending South channels for long years,we are disappointed with the attitude of Sun Direct towards the addition of South channels,Every day we think they add channels ,still not added many important channels.I can't understand why Sun Direct not adding pending South channels,I Don't know what is in their mind?Sun Direct customers Expecting more South channels in SUN DIRECT than any other DTH & True fact is that if they add more South channels majority of other DTH & Cable customers will throw away their services & take SUN DIRECT connection!

All Sun Direct customers in South India is waiting to add pending South channels for long years,we are disappointed with the attitude of Sun Direct towards the addition of South channels,Every day we think they add channels ,still not added many important channels.I can't understand why Sun Direct not adding pending South channels,I Don't know what is in their mind?Sun Direct customers Expecting more South channels in SUN DIRECT than any other DTH & True fact is that if they add more South channels majority of other DTH & Cable customers will throw away their services & take SUN DIRECT connection!
I think you have over confidence, because
Fact is No.1 DTH Tatasky.
It can't beat Tata_D2h.
Another fact is people don't throw_Airtel Xtreme, Tatasky binge,D2h Stream.

Another fact is Still Sun Not Launched Android STB.

this is just facts for you. Don't take this comments personally.

It can't beat Tata_D2h.

I think Sun Direct first launched cardless hd box. Correct me if I am wrong.

For those who wants More channels and Services or etc etc

Market is Open for you Brothers. Please move on to other DTH, Disappointing and stay with same..

Its shows you are in Problem not by DTH company

For those who wants More channels and Services or etc etc

Market is Open for you Brothers. Please move on to other DTH, Disappointing and stay with same..

Its shows you are in Problem not by DTH company
:tup: correct and another option is DTH Portability 2021. Just wait for few months. Guys. If your not satisfied with present DTH move to other DTH or wait.

It can't beat Tata_D2h.

Actually he is not in over confident.it is real.
Sundirect have more customers in rural side than urban.rural peoples doesn't demand new channel or they doesn't shift any dth.they are already satisfied with sundirect.even me.

Time will not be same.in comming days
Worst dth also can be no1.

Actually he is not in over confident.it is real.
Sundirect have more customers in rural side than urban.rural peoples doesn't demand new channel or they doesn't shift any dth.they are already satisfied with sundirect.even me.

Time will not be same.in comming days
Worst dth also can be no1.
Good opinion,
All the best for your dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock