Pls any one upload JAK Cable TV Chennai Channels List in Analog Mode.

prakash_Tv

Reaction score
Pls any one upload JAK Cable TV Chennai Channels List in Analog Mode.

JAK is one of the major MSO. but no news about their digitization.. anyine know about it.. please update what is going in in JAK.

mjahabarsadiq said:
JAK is one of the major MSO. but no news about their digitization.. anyine know about it.. please update what is going in in JAK.

Yes, JAK's head office is in Annanagar, but only SCV is connecting annanagar and no word about JAK. Dont know what they are doing. JAK says free STB and 150 Rs for all pay channels and they used to connect mogapair, donno their status now.

prakash_Tv said:
any one upload JAK Cable TV Chennai Channels List in Analog Mode.

Basic
IpPfs.jpg

Silver
QYdH5.jpg

Gold
NC0bG.jpg

Platinum
5Eglv.jpg

Hi,

I got the package details from their website 404 Not Found

Their current package itself seems good. Till now they didn't change the details in the website for DAS. Please find it attached.

i think that is with setup box channles list. we want in Analog Mode channles list any one using jak cable tv. Pls upload list.

prakash_Tv said:
i think that is with setup box channles list. we want in Analog Mode channles list any one using jak cable tv. Pls upload list.

yes.. this is set top box channel list only.. but comparing SCV channel list, it is very very better..

and this is for you to check with your new mso's analog channel list to confirm whether it is Arasu or JAK.

mjahabarsadiq said:
prakash_Tv said:

yes.. this is set top box channel list only.. but comparing SCV channel list, it is very very better..

and this is for you to check with your new mso's analog channel list to confirm whether it is Arasu or JAK.

As far as i know JAK gave free STB so STB was mandatory. And they had said earlier that " Of the 228 channels to be offered by the company, 84 are analog and the rest will be digital channels."

pearlpearl said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
prakash_Tv said:

As far as i know JAK gave free STB so STB was mandatory. And they had said earlier that " Of the 228 channels to be offered by the company, 84 are analog and the rest will be digital channels."

The link you have given is the news in 2010 at the time of launching.. Not sure about their current approach. They are still silent.. Are they really doing anything for DAS. Because recently there are some cases on filed on the owner of JAK cable and nobody knows where he is. (sorry if i am off-topic)..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock