[attachment=1435]

[attachment=1436]

[attachment=1434]

Hi EveryOne,

I want to connect tata sky SD with my CRT-monitor .I am having --
1. Compaq Monitor
2. Tata Sky SetTop Box
3.TV Tuner of brand : UMAX TV5-3280
4. Cables : (a) MMI AVI Input (b) LINE OUT (c) Adapter (d) VGA cable : used for connecting TV tuner to CPU (not useful as I dont have CPU :))

Please refer the TV tuner's-snaps displaying ports / sockets along with the cable provided .Please tell me how to connect it to Tata sky settop box
I am really trying hard to make it connected but in vain:(. So Please guys help me out .....plssssssssss :wall

use vga cable to Connect Monitor With tv tuner out And Attach Av in Cable on Tatasky Av out, After this Select Av Mode on By Tv tuner Remote.

use normal Av connector With MMi Avi input, yellow With video and L/R Audio Red/White, if u want to use cable....attach Cable pin on normal pin and Auto scan your Tuner .

Don't Forget To Attach Power Cable on tv tuner card :p

Vikram said:
use vga cable to Connect Monitor With tv tuner out And Attach Av in Cable on Tatasky Av out, After this Select Av Mode on By Tv tuner Remote.

use normal Av connector With MMi Avi input, yellow With video and L/R Audio Red/White, if u want to use cable....attach Cable pin on normal pin and Auto scan your Tuner .

Don't Forget To Attach Power Cable on tv tuner card :p

thanks Buddy for so quick response!

let me put in step wise manner as----
Step1. the cable coming from monitor is to be connected to TV-Tuner Monitor socket??
Step2. Attach the black pin of MMI AVI input cable to TV tuner MMI AVI input socket??
Step3; From the 3 pin of MMI AVI cable(i.e R/W/Y) -
connect yellow IN to Tatasky Av out(to get Video display)??, Red/White IN to Left/Right Audio??
Step4 : As far as Cable is concern---I dont have it coz already using Tata sky :)
I hope the above steps are correct ??:-/

dth_help said:
let me put in step wise manner as----
Step1. the cable coming from monitor is to be connected to TV-Tuner Monitor socket??
Yes! :k
dth_help said:
Step2. Attach the black pin of MMI AVI input cable to TV tuner MMI AVI input socket??
dth_help said:
Step3; From the 3 pin of MMI AVI cable(i.e R/W/Y) -
connect yellow IN to Tatasky Av out(to get Video display)??, Red/White IN to Left/Right Audio??
To be precise... you have to use one RCA cable (Yellow+Red+Black) for connecting AV, as both T(S STB & MMI AVI cable have female connectors.
dth_help said:
..I hope the above steps are correct ??:-/

As problem solved so Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock