plz answer

dino29

Reaction score
First list had all the 4 Metros. second i believe cities with 1 million and more in the descending order.

DAS is first Nonsense, they want to save the economy then why can they say the STB has to be manufactured in India? why buying millions of STB from other countries and easily loosing the huge employment opportunity to the Chinese?

Was DAS implemented in all the 4 metros and were they successful, did they have enough STB to supply, and are they properly implements or the poor and middle class who cant afford DTH are just being looted and what where the lessons learnt and did you correct your mistakes and implementing the new DAS with proper efforts?

Who will answer these?? In Chennai the same CAS name changed to DAS has doubled the cost and now equal to DTH and is under the monoploy. what did TRAI did to stop this??

once cable comes under DAS ,both DTH and Cable comes to the same pricing list.rules are same for those two.only advantage in cable for they can add many channels what they choose (no space issue).

Yes, in CAS there is not much compression facility so few channels with ok quality, but in DAS excellent compression for channels so more channels at good quality. Hope this comes as true.

dino29 said:
List of million-plus agglomerations in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

these r the cities with over one million poulation in india but what i do not understand is that why cities like gurgaon not in the list

Good observation. :tup
The list published in Wikipedia seems to be incorrect as another page in the same website clearly says population of Gurgaon is 1,514,085.

Link: Gurgaon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

dino29 said:

second pahase of digitization is being implemented in cities with over one million population so why only 38 cities included in that

The second phase of digitization does not cover ALL cities over one million population but only some of them. It takes into consideration the socio-economic status, population, feasibility and ease of implementation. However, the list should have included cities like Gurgaon even after considering all the aspects. :huh

dino29 said:

these r the cities with over one million poulation in india but what i do not understand is that why cities like gurgaon not in the list

second pahase of digitization is being implemented in cities with over one million population so why only 38 cities included in that

Mr. Dino,the cities are categorized by cencus 2011.So first check official figure,then poat anything.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock