Seeking Help Plz Give us details about recharge and reverting account balance in Sun direct

SUMAN22

Reaction score
Plz ,Any one give us details about how much balance we receive in account if recharge done for various denominations like 10, 20 , 30 50 etc till 3000 in SUN DIRECT DTH.... Any recharge where we get full talk time kind off...??
In website only cash back details provided .Hence I m here by putting this question...Plz help me with the details....

Plz ,Any one give us details about how much balance we receive in account if recharge done for various denominations like 10, 20 , 30 50 etc till 3000 in SUN DIRECT DTH.... Any recharge where we get full talk time kind off...??
In website only cash back details provided .Hence I m here by putting this question...Plz help me with the details....
If you want cashback then recharge following amount through only sundirect app and website.
KOSUakC.jpg

If you recharge through sundirect app ,then they will not debit any amount.you will get full amount.

Last edited:
If you want cashback then recharge following amount through only sundirect app and website.
KOSUakC.jpg

If you recharge through sundirect app ,then they will not debit any amount.you will get full amount.

In sun direct APP/Website also we have option to recharge via credit/debit card , UPI, Wallet or Net banking....If we select UPI/Wallet , Google pay, Phone pay or Paytm etc appears ....Suppose I select paytm and proceed do i get Full amount ??? I didn't tried this yet....
In other way, Directly use Paytm and recharge by putting SMC number , any tax gets deducted ?? I didn't receive full balance by this way,....

Last edited:
In sun direct APP/Website also we have option to recharge via credit/debit card , UPI, Wallet or Net banking....If we select UPI/Wallet , Google pay, Phone pay or Paytm etc appears ....Suppose I select paytm and proceed do i get Full amount ??? I didn't tried this yet....
You will get full amount.

If you recharge directly recharge from paytm with less than 150.there is chance of debiting 15rs.
If you recharge 125 .only 110 rs will be deposited in account.(I have already tried)

If you recharge through sundirect app by selecting paytm method then there will no loss in amount.
If you recharge 500. Then that cashback will be deposited in you sundirect account itself that means 505 will be deposited.

Last edited:
If you recharge directly recharge from paytm with less than 150.there is chance of debiting 15rs.
If you recharge 125 .only 110 rs will be deposited in account.(I have already tried)

If you recharge through sundirect app by selecting paytm method then there will no loss in amount.
If you recharge 500. Then that cashback will be deposited in you sundirect account itself that means 505 will be deposited.
I will try this next month.... Thank you so much sir....

In my knowledge when we top up to Sun Direct account (wallet), amount after deducting 18% GST is credited. So that if we recharge using Sun Direct wallet GST is not applicable again(But during checkout they show total cost including tax, this lead to confusion).
If you want to recharge a pack of Rs.100, it's total cost including GST is Rs.118. Then if you top up for 120rs, about 101.69rs will be credited. When you check out with 100rs pack, total cost will be shown Rs.118(this makes a confusion as balance credited is less than rs.118). But only 100rs is needed here actually,as GST is already paid. So 100 is deducted from 101.69 account balance.
**Figures are just examples.

Last edited:
In my knowledge when we top up to Sun Direct account (wallet), amount after deducting 18% GST is credited. So that if we recharge using Sun Direct wallet GST is not applicable again(But during checkout they show total cost including tax, this lead to confusion).
Oh..now I understood.
I also recharged using Google pay 115.but only 100rs only credited.after selected three pack which costs 100 including gst.
After this 15 rs was left in my account.i was little bit confused.

Last edited:
I will try this next month.... Thank you so much sir....
Bro sorry ,little bit wrong answered.
Recharge using any method ,there is no problem.only gst will debited.and after while you adding pack they will not debit gst.
If you use app then you will get cashback.

If you want to recharge a pack of Rs.100, it's total cost including GST is Rs.118. Then if you top up for 120rs, about 101.69rs will be credited. When you check out with 100rs pack, total cost will be shown Rs.118(this makes a confusion as balance credited is less than rs.118). But only 100rs is needed here actually,as GST is already paid. So 100 is deducted from 101.69 account balance.
**Figures are just examples.
Yes correct bro....GST getting applied twice ..One while to fill the wallet , one more while at checkout....Is it fair ???
For curated packs like Kannada DPO 1 etc we can recharge directly but its not possible while Addon Ala-cart-channels. First we have to fill wallet and then checkout....Both the time GST getting deducated ...
How shall we avoid this ??Any solution ??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock