Seeking Help Plz help me to choose between Mi box & Tatasky binge+

bhupinder2

Reaction score
Plz help me to choose between Mi box & Tatasky binge plus. I’ve Tatasky plus for recording, should I replace it with binge plus? Can I install all android tv apps on binge plus or chromecast from mobile ?

1. For privacy go for Tata Sky Binge+.

2. For better after sales support go for Tata Sky+. Most trusted and reputed Indian brand since 1868.

3. Tata Sky Binge+ doesn't support recording. You need to buy Tata Sky PVR box for recording.

4. Chromecast cast apps using same wifi network not installs them. All Chromecast supported apps works on Binge+.

5. Tata Sky Binge+ also supports Dolby Atmos.

You should only consider Mi Box if your budget is ₹500 short.

Please see these pros and cons before buying tatasky binge +

Pros:

1. Customer friendly services.
2. Easy to reach them and solve issues.
3. Slightly higher Channel availability

Cons:

1. Tatasky binge+ is costly and mainly requires a special monthly subscription of RS 250 to access it's smart (binge) services ......
2. Tata sky settop boxes lags . I have a HD tata sky connection and it irritates me the most while i operate it ( like channel navigation and other things). I also used my friends binge + box, it also does the same , it lags a lot....
3. Volume level differs among channels.

And I m not using my tatasky hd box as I hate operating it. It lags like a hell. Press a button wait for few seconds.

I have 2 Videocon D2h HD boxes with RF remote. I just love their user interface and their navigation speed.

Now booked D2H stream box. Waiting to install. Installation delayed due to lock down.

Tatasky, if you are ok to shell out 250 per month for binge.
Mi Box. if your budget is low and want to keep it independent of Tatasky subscription

I would have gone for mi box

Tatasky, if you are ok to shell out 250 per month for binge.
Incorrect information. ₹250 is only required if you want to buy bundled premium subscription of Disney+ Hotstar, Shemaroo, Hungama Play and Eros now. Along with free 7 day catch up of tv shows.

On Mi Box you are gonna have to pay ₹299 for only Disney+ Hotstar subscription where you are getting everything above on Tata Sky Binge+.

Incorrect information. ₹250 is only required if you want to buy bundled premium subscription of Disney+ Hotstar, Shemaroo, Hungama Play and Eros now. Along with free 7 day catch up of tv shows.

On Mi Box you are gonna have to pay ₹299 for only Disney+ Hotstar subscription where you are getting everything above on Tata Sky Binge+.
The purpose of TataSky binge box is moot if bundled package isn't subscribed. Individual subscriptions of these services are more affordable with yearly plans, frequent offers / discounts and complimentary accesses from network providers and other apps.

The purpose of TataSky binge box is moot if bundled package isn't subscribed. Individual subscriptions of these services are more affordable with yearly plans, frequent offers / discounts and complimentary accesses from network providers and other apps.
You can still use free version of the apps. And have freedom to subscribe to use any other subscription including ones provided by network providers.

₹299 is not required to pay monthly.

I am using Tatasky Binge+ Android box since last 3/4 months. This is 100% Wrong news That we need to subscribe 249 binge pack to use OTT Apps. I am not using 249 binge pack since starting. Till I am using all Apps By Separate individual apps Subscriptions. Also you can Sideload Apps.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock