plz help

Reaction score
I live in himachal...i am not able to realign my adtv dish....please help me to adjust dish with dish picture

nishant sharma said:
I live in himachal...i am not able to realign my adtv dish....please help me to adjust dish with dish picture

Call these no's - 18001036065 or 12150 (from airtel mobile) & register a complaint, someone will come & realign it for you.

Pl close this thread & nishant; this can be discussed in general thread.. don't create unnecessary thread

nishant sharma said:
This is not unnecessory thread for me bro.....l need help not suggestion
Call 12150 and ask them for Dish alignment,the guy will come and align the dish,they will take about 150 as service charges

kumarvishwas said:
Call 12150 and ask them for Dish alignment,the guy will come and align the dish,they will take about 150 as service charges

Today I call Airtel Dth customer care
that I am not getting signal

They told me that if you are not getting signal
U must contact your nearest Dealer
What can I do

vinit said:
Today I call Airtel Dth customer care
that I am not getting signal

They told me that if you are not getting signal
U must contact your nearest Dealer
What can I do
That's really strange as it is cc's duty to forward ur request to nearest dealer. Next time call cc and told them firmly that you want to talk to their supervisor

That is not possible vinit.. U should have called again & spoke to another person..

Yes call again,and if he also doesn't reply properly ask them to transfer the call to some senior executive,if they also don't reply properly then call to nodal officer,They will definitely solve the problem

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock