Seeking Help Plz Solve This Confusion For Tata sky Binge Plus

as_4100

Reaction score
Currently I'm using the old Tata Sky HD set top box.. With my Mi TV 4x Pro 55 ich 4k tv

I want to buy Tata sky binge plus

if i move to Tata Sky binge plus from the Old HD Set up box..

So after that is there any noticeable Picture Quality Difference For HD and SD channels compare to old Tata sky HD set up box..?? Or everything was same??

I'm just asking about picture quality of TV channels... Not other features provide by binge plus..

So if i just want to move for Binge plus only for Picture quality of SD and HD channels. so is this a good idea or not??

Currently I'm using the old Tata Sky HD set top box.. With my Mi TV 4x Pro 55 ich 4k tv

I want to buy Tata sky binge plus

if i move to Tata Sky binge plus from the Old HD Set up box..

So after that is there any noticeable Picture Quality Difference For HD and SD channels compare to old Tata sky HD set up box..?? Or everything was same??

I'm just asking about picture quality of TV channels... Not other features provide by binge plus..

So if i just want to move for Binge plus only for Picture quality of SD and HD channels. so is this a good idea or not??

i can confirm that the picture quality out of hd stb, binge plus stb or 4k stb are same, as the broadcast is same bit by bit
any improvement must be because of the tv upscaling the signal from 1080i to 4k

only reason to upgrade is to future proof your stb when 4k channels come (as mi4x already has ott apps)

i can confirm that the picture quality out of hd stb, binge plus stb or 4k stb are same, as the broadcast is same bit by bit

only reason to upgrade is to future proof your stb when 4k channels come (as mi4x already has ott apps)
Hmm.. Got it.... Thanks... 👍

So technically for me The Binge Plus box not required as of now... Bcz my Old HD Box Working fine with my 55 ich 4k TV... Right..?

You will get same picture quality of hd channel but if you subscribe any 4k channel

You will get same picture quality of hd channel but if you subscribe any 4k channel
OK Got it... And one question more

Is there a option available in binge Plus for adding channels in Favorites..

Like the old HD box start Our Favourite channels From 900 number... So this same feature was there is Binge Plus also..??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock