Breaking PM Modi on Man Vs Wild with Bear Grylls

3 billion people talking about about TV shows over serious topics on twitter. What an achievement. 👏👏👏
Read some of the replies on that tweet and feel like drinking a gallon of bleach. It seems like not one of them watched that episode or probably were on their phone texting someone while not having a clue what was going on and after finishing they were like Ek dum mast tha bhai. Humare Modi ji ka toh baat hi alag hai. Jo bhi karte hai desh ke liye karte hai. Translation : Modiji is great and whatever he does is for the country. This is the reality. Not one has said anything about the show and praising Modi like this show was the best that they ever saw. Watching saas bahu crap has ruined their ability to think rationally. That Guardian article was spot on and i repeat the last sentence. God help us all.

Worst episode I've ever seen on discovery networks(to be correct I changed the channel when Modi started uttering in Hindi) where a person questions in English and the other person answers in Hindi and the first person nods his head without knowing the meaning that too in English feed.. Good going Modi..

Last edited:
Worst episode I've ever seen on discovery networks(to be correct I changed the channel when Modi started uttering in Hindi) where a person questions in English and the other person answers in Hindi and the first person nods his head without knowing the meaning that too in English feed.. Good going Modi..
That's not how it works. It's international production. Translators are edited out. Watch any Nat Geo or HBO documentaries.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock