Politician Paswan son makes Bollywood debut!

kramkumar

Contributor
Reaction score
v3v0O.jpg

Chirag Paswan, son of Rajya Sabha MP Ram Vilas Paswan is looking forward to his debut in the film One and Only; in which he teams up with three Bollywood beauties Kangna Ranaut, Sagarika Ghatge and Neeru Bajwa. The movie will release in August this year. The light-eyed actor says, “I’ve always wanted to be an actor. My cousins wanted to be doctors, engineers or serve in public professions. But I remember wanting to be in films right from the very start.” Luckily for Chirag, his family, who are prominent in the world of politics, were supportive. “I’ve always been independent and wanted to do things on my own. When I was a teenager, I started this restaurant with a friend. The outlet was so successful, we are now planning to expand it to a chain. I’ve always had an entrepreneur spirit and wanted to do things my way.”’ He dismisses rumours of his father Ram Vilas Paswan requesting Kangna to act in the film, “My father has not been involved in this at all. It was my decision to do this project, with my old friend Anuj Saxena. Dad did not intervene in anyway. Of course, my parents did come for my shoot and they really enjoyed watching me at work.” Speaking of his experience of working with a big star like Kangna, he says, “She’s a lovely co-star. She’s obviously more experienced in this field, and she was very supportive and fun.” Kangna agrees, “It’s a nice script and Chirag is a talented actor, and this is really his film. Each film has its own destiny, and no one can predict what happens in the box office. I hope audiences enjoy it. On my part, I have certainly enjoyed working on the project.”

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock