• Don't Know

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
MUMBAI: Information and Broadcasting (I&B) minister Prakash Javadekar has said that has been no incidence indicating that the direct to home (DTH) operators are not adhering to the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India’s (TRAI) norms with regards to the pricing of channels.

“No incidence indicating that the DTH Operators are not adhering to the TRAI’s norms with regards to the pricing of channels has come to the notice of TRAI,” Javadekar said in the Lok Sabha, in response to a question.

No incidence of DTH ops not adhering to TRAI's channel pricing norms: Javadekar - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

Surely they have blind eyes sun direct is a prime example of not allowing user to choose fta channels
Now sun direct allowing to choose channels, login into Sundirect website choose my FTA pack and you can choose upto 73 channels

Dishtv is not reducing al carte prices and not have the proper lcn arrangements of there channels this is the examples the dth operators are violating the trai rules

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock