Discussion [Poll] What should be pack price of SPN Packs after SONY-ZEE deal finalized?

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 927

What could be the pack price post merger?

• Total voters

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys as SONY-ZEE deal is creating wave in not just in TV channel streets but also in stock market. What do you think how much it cost to your pocket?
Note :
Here Basic pack is considered Hindi or other regional packs which includes there respective channels.
You can put your answers in replies too.

Prices should be reasonable, hope not too high, I feel if they keep low prices it will create pressure on star Disney also to reduce pack prices.

For me Game changer will be Mukesh Ambani Reliance surely they will keep low channels prices as a result Sony and Disney also need to reduce prices.

Post merger. Content should be shared. Both Sony and Zee should be distributed as seperate entity. No one's paying ₹60-70 for one bouquet. This is not old Disney-Star merger. Where Disney brought kids and small movie channels to Stsr. This is a big merger of biggest GEC and movie players.

Post merger. Content should be shared. Both Sony and Zee should be distributed as seperate entity.
I also think the same but they'll definately merge their pack in one as ZEE is loosing viewership only coz ppl don't subscribe to it as it don't cover multiple angle of pack like ZEE and Star does. I visited Bhopal Madhya Pradesh their also cable operators are not adding ZEE pack by themselves. If customer ask they remove Viacom 18 and Sony both pack to fulfill ZEE pack. This was same like in my city Jaipur and many others.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock