[POLL][Winner:Star Pravah and Star Jalsha]Which Star regional GEC has the best graphics package?

Which Star GEC(Non Hindi) has the best graphics package?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Aksgr but you need to keep in mind that StarVijay Revamped At The Time When BB Tamil 1 Started & that was the first time any Star GEC got packaging like vijay. Even StarPlus Had the old ruby red rishta wahi soch nayi logo.
Moreover, it was 2017 when Vijay TV rebranded. It was the last channel to have moved out of the rectangular logo with Star on left side and name on right side. Whereas, StarPlus had already rebranded with the Nayi Soch Logo in November 2016 with addressing itself as STARPLUS. It was 2nd time rebrand with the crystal star.

Moreover, it was 2017 when Vijay TV rebranded. It was the last channel to have moved out of the rectangular logo with Star on left side and name on right side. Whereas, StarPlus had already rebranded with the Nayi Soch Logo in November 2016 with addressing itself as STARPLUS. It was 2nd time rebrand with the crystal star.
Oh Yes It Was Nayi Soch! Although More Than STARPLUS, StarVijay rebranded with more good looking Graphics.

Oh Yes It Was Nayi Soch! Although More Than STARPLUS, StarVijay rebranded with more good looking Graphics.
Yes, but with more better graphics coming in, it seems old. If we look back at that time, it looked very good. It is always that the channel which gets inspired, comes up with better things.

Yes, but with more better graphics coming in, it seems old. If we look back at that time, it looked very good. It is always that the channel which gets inspired, comes up with better things.
Yes! You're Right but i feel vijay dosen't need any change as of now. Old Graphics looks fresh. Atleast they should keep it for next 3 to 4 years. But looking at StarPlus which rebranded in less than 2 years prior to nayi soch! You never Know Vijay can be next.

I think there should be a option for multiple voting.
For me,
1.Star Pravah, Suvarna, Jalsha
2.Star Vijay & Maa
Multiple votes activated now.
As always Jalsha is the best, followed by Pravah. The recent rebrands of both Suvarna and Maa are very promising, but they must learn from North Indian channels (Jalsha specifically) to know how to maintain brand consistency in both on-air graphics and social media posts. Vijay and Asianet need help even more desperately.

Very inconsistent. No graphics package for the opening credits. Difficult to find the graphics elements in the show trailers. Asianet is even worse.
Right. North channels properly use the complete package.
But South Indian channels slowly drop it with time. All of them show it properly for short time after revamp. Then they affect dementia.
Worse thing about Asianet is that they added a box in their social media promos.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock