Poll: Would You Subscribe Sports Channels If Priced More Than ₹ 20+?

Would You Subscribe Sports Channels If Priced More Than ₹ 20+?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Remember when we use to have less channels and more sporting events on analog cable which use to cost from ₹100 - ₹250 for most of the channels in the country. Than broadcasters became generous and started offering thousands of crores to one sport so that they can starve our tv off sporting content. Remember how they decided to take International events to HD only to kill off it's popularity in the country.

Last edited:
No one should pay 20+ to watch IPL highlights all the time. I am ready to pay 40-50. But i should get the content in respect to that. I should get diversity of sports, professional discussion shows about domestic leagues. Like let's say Star have rights for IPL, ISL, PKL(Top 3 in India) etc. They should conduct discussion tv shows having experts every week like Sky, BT etc do it for EPL. Example for ISL is they will talk about transfer, results, strategy etc. But there is not a single show for it. They don't even do Pre/post show for ISL in Hindi. What's worse i bet none of these channels does have a sports journalist like Sky/BT have who report news about sports. The only thing they do is pay over inflated price for Cricket and then cry about loss. I am not paying 20+for Star. Very Happy with OTT and illegal streams.

Last edited:
If it is the case, Even Cricbuzz would be enough for me😅

Who's gonna pay more for watching IPL highlights again and again..

Cricket only mantra won't work for a long time...As we can confirm that football is growing rapidly in our country.

After all, disney+ isn't costing as much as TV even after having lot of OTT exclusives/originals.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock