Poll: Would You Subscribe Sports Channels If Priced More Than ₹ 20+?

Would You Subscribe Sports Channels If Priced More Than ₹ 20+?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Star Channels Are Showing IPL All Day Still They Are Number 1 Even Without Live Action That Shows What Indian Watched
Star Is Showing What People are interested to Watch
This is there business Nothing wrong in that
Who is #1 week this week bro? What happened to ratings since Euro and Copa started? :lol:

Who is #1 week this week bro? What happened to ratings since Euro and Copa started? :lol:
For the fact of the matter no one knows exactly which channel is #1 now as even BARC had stopped to release sports only Data.

Let's take your assumption that a million people in India had stayed awake and had watched Copa and Euro. There is a more than fair chance that more than 1 million had casually watched the Cricket highlights be in on Star or Sony. Bcoz, Indians are more frenzy towards cricket than any other sports. Thats the fact of the matter here.

For the fact of the matter no one knows exactly which channel is #1 now as even BARC had stopped to release sports only Data.

Let's take your assumption that a million people in India had stayed awake and had watched Copa and Euro. There is a more than fair chance that more than 1 million had casually watched the Cricket highlights be in on Star or Sony. Bcoz, Indians are more frenzy towards cricket than any other sports. Thats the fact of the matter here.
Source

Sony did good by adding audio feed to their sports channel , if they could ad more audio feed language like star they might end up getting similar or better ratings. Indian's do like to watch different sports that's why regional news channel do inform about them and it is one of the reason why star added different channel with more audio for pkl, isl , hockey , if sony could do for other sports hope star would do same and show other sports as well in future by seeing response to euro 2020 in sony sports channels.

Tell me. Why does top channels data never stops coming during IPL and ICC events?
Buddy. If you aren't aware, BARC had undergone massive changes on how they report the data recently. Lol., seriously if you are believing Star had something to do with it then I cannt help with that.

FYI, go and see BARC India's board of directors. Every broadcaster under IBF is represented. If star had meddled with it how does Sony had approved of it?

Buddy. If you aren't aware, BARC had undergone massive changes on how they report the data recently. Lol., seriously if you are believing Star had something to do with it then I cannt help with that.

FYI, go and see BARC India's board of directors. Every broadcaster under IBF is represented. If star had meddled with it how does Sony had approved of it?
At first I am not accusing any meddling by Star. There needs to be investigation on operations of BARC.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock