Poll: Would You Subscribe Sports Channels If Priced More Than ₹ 20+?

Would You Subscribe Sports Channels If Priced More Than ₹ 20+?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As a sports fan I will recommend you not to do that. Always subscribe a day prior as portals are facing heavy traffic. You might end up missing the match.
I do not think this is a problem in Tata Sky and ADTV

Yes Definitely
but only for Cricket . I m pure cricket fan . except cricket I don't watch any other sports.so
for major cricket tournament n live matches of Indian team I will surely Subscribe.

earlier I had subscribed to Star sports HD for IPL Which I removed after IPL got suspended.
Will subscribe to Sony sports now for IND- Sri series.
I watch sports channel just for Live Cricket.
so price more den ₹ 20+ doesn't matter much.

Remember when we use to have less channels and more sporting events on analog cable which use to cost from ₹100 - ₹250 for most of the channels in the country. Than broadcasters became generous and started offering thousands of crores to one sport so that they can starve our tv off sporting content. Remember how they decided to take International events to HD only to k!ll off it's popularity in the country.

I hope u also remember Pre 2003 days when BCCI used to offer Doordarshan money to telecast matches. Also i hope u remember that sports rights were affordable back then, there were fewer channels vying for it and cricket took a smaller part of whole expenditure. Also do u remember that customers watch cricket in massive way while not ready to pay even little for other sports... Broadcasters can try to popularize diff sports but audience needs to develop liking for it first. The day change happens same will reflect in content across sports channels

Indian people will buy Any sports Channels above ₹ 30 also if it is offers Cricket, I know DDF members don't agree, DDF thread poll nothing will change in broadcaster and Large TV Viewers mind

There r 2 parts to this..they would surely love to but majority will not do it as for them this is too high cost

If a sports channels is providing a good line up of events with their balanced broadcast, I wouldn't mind paying more than 20 (upto 25). But it shouldn't have exhausting re-run of same event or sport. They should have good magazine shows as well as news shows.
However, in present circumstances I don't think any channel deserves to be paid more than Rs.10

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock