• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Log in or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Poonam Pandey will go nude, if India wins (1 Viewer)

kramkumar

Dream Pro
Reaction score
In a shocking statement, the kingfisher model Poonam Pandey recently said that she will shed her clothes if Team India wins this world cup, rather Poonam is extremely bullish about India’s win and hence is all set to perform the unperformed.

In a telephonic conversation with Poonam, we asked her if she will be really going for it, and sounding as confident as she can she told us – “Yes it is correct, I will go nude if team India wins”, adding to that she also wished team India by saying – “I wish all the luck to men in blue and I know for sure that it will be us only who will win World Cup this time”.

http://www.filmitadka.in/20110329807/gossip/poonam-pandey-india-will-win.html

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Arre baap re................................:bowdownsmiley::smiley-shocked028::D:whistle::hysterical:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock