Discussion Poor audio and video quality on discovery science and turbo channels

lakshmant

Reaction score
i see that quality of these channels is very poor and quite pixelated. i am sure discovery network channels would be perfect from broadcaster side. hope tatasky fixes it at the earliest and gives republic tv or history sd or gemini tv like quality.

i see that quality of these channels is very poor and quite pixelated. i am sure discovery network channels would be perfect from broadcaster side. hope tatasky fixes it at the earliest and gives republic tv or history sd or gemini tv like quality.
Tata Sky is now migrating to new satellite Gsat31. So that may be causing the problem. I hope it will be fixed soon. Otherwise contact to your customer care.. And what is the signal quality of those channels?

Last edited:
Funny thing is so many SD channels like ETV channels, Sun group SD channels look perfect. Will see if i can contact customer care and ask for a re-alignment but when everything else is perfect what would be the need?. I think tatasky should improve the compression of many SD channels which are on their network. Star and Sun channels look amazing even in their SD format. Hoping for the best.

Last edited:
Funny thing is so many SD channels like ETV channels, Sun group SD channels look perfect. Will see if i can contact customer care and ask for a re-alignment but when everything else is perfect what would be the need?. I think tatasky should improve the compression of many SD channels which are on their network. Star and Sun channels look amazing even in their SD format. Hoping for the best.
Bro Sun tv sun music sahana TV video quality is now poor before a year it was good. U can compare the video quality with tccl stb. Discovery turbo and science is very poor looks like 320p

Hope tatasky wakes up and does some corrective action. feels bad to see such good infotainment channels being shown with such poor quality. I also wrote to discovery networks India as well mentioning the same. I have also seen this on cable chanels where the quality is much better for discovery network channels.

Last edited:
quality seems a little better now ...let hope it improves. looks more like broadcast video and not like vcd quality

quality ok now back to normal and like what it was in airtel..perfect broadcast quality..thank you tatasky

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock