Poor Customer care service in Airtel Digital TV

Balusamy

Reaction score
Dear Friends, Before buying or recommending some one Airtel Digital TV, Please read my message first. I ordered airtel digital TV on 03.05.16 morning, and they said dish delivery and installation will be done on same day.

Its not happened untill 6th May 16 evening 6.0 PM, then they came and installed dish, but not activated the account till now 7th 10.0 AM, Many time i called service engineer and customer care number, and the response from them is very disgusting.

Better Think twice before buying/recommending airtel digital TV to some one.

Airtel's customer care service is very bad these days.

they dont have that repute now which they had previously , they loose their customers by these kinds of ridiculous attitudes toward them by not giving what they want , by very cheap and ordinary services as well as pathetic excuses which is totally obscured which must be stopped , the customer care aint no s**t about whats going on inside so overall airtel is all over the place right now and for us its time to change...and i know that not everyone is perfect but atleast we can expect something good with these clans isn't coz we are paying s**i ton of money on them

Bro call cc again and note your dealer's nmbr..this happens to me also...my area is outside from city so they refuse to come @my village...so i agree to pay them ₹200 then finaly they came to install adtv..

LEL! Those who use Airtel already know about their class leading top notch customer care experience, at least most of us know, the only reason for me was price, otherwise I would not touch Airtel with a ten feet pole or whatever western people say it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock