Poor Picture Quality of CNN Channel

kmb1000

Reaction score
Hi, Picture quality of CNN is very blurt, the news banner at the bottom is not very clear to read, the letters/words look double like a shadow. Other SD news channels are very clear and the news banner at the bottom is very crisp and clear to read. Anyone else facing this problem? If so then is this issue from broadcaster end or d2h end and how to get this fixed?? Experts please share your opinion. Thank You.

Maximum crap channels, Poor quality of channels, poor quality hardware,poor UI,Software
main features of Videocon d2h:p:p

VANSH said:
Maximum crap channels, Poor quality of channels, poor quality hardware,poor UI,Software
main features of Videocon d2h:p:p

So what ? :d

Im having no issues with any other channel except CNN, as i mentioned before the news banner and the scroll which runs the news from right to left at the bottom of the channel has issues. The letters and words are not clear, they are blurt and like a shadow or spreaded compare to any other SD English news channel....Hence requesting you all to re check CNN channel at your end and see if you are also expereincing the same...Thank You.

GODMAN said:
So what ? :d

he created his account in ddf,just to defame d2h.he dnt know anything more than this.dont bother about him bro..

dinesh19 said:
he created his account in ddf,just to defame d2h.he dnt know anything more than this.dont bother about him bro..

I Know bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock