Poor picture quality

• Thread starter kamya2
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 2,833

kamya2

Reaction score
Instead of having sufficient signal strength and quality, there is some problem.Actually i see some while lines coming all around the picture especially when the pictures are some scenes of night or showing some rural places. I mean to say that some white lines come all around the pictures when the scenes of the programmes are not that bright. My TV is in proper condition.Where is the problem? Can anyone suggest me please? Please help me?

Please state what type, model & size of TV do you use?

What is the signal strength received by your DTH?

Is this problem since day-1 of your DTH installation or has it started recently?

Also are there any other electrical appliances around the TV (that may cause an electro-magnetic effect)?

this is a fault of the tv, i got 3 led tv's replaced bcoz of the same fault and chose a completely different model. get intouch with ur tv manufacturer and tell them to replace ur tv

dino29 said:
this is a fault of the tv, i got 3 led tv's replaced bcoz of the same fault and chose a completely different model. get intouch with ur tv manufacturer and tell them to replace ur tv

I have checked my tv several times by the engineers. And also when i play movies in DVD the picture is absolutely perfect.So no problem is from my tv. I am 100% sure.

kamya2 said:
dino29 said:

I have checked my tv several times by the engineers. And also when i play movies in DVD the picture is absolutely perfect.So no problem is from my tv. I am 100% sure.

if you answer the questions i have asked, maybe we could be able to find a solution :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock