Poor PQ in SD Channel

shreyas04

Reaction score
I recently changed my connection from dishtv to tatasky. But compared to dishtv , tatasky pq is poor. Both SD and hd ,dull picture quality .( Signal quality is also good 70% to 80%). Now I'm regretting my decision. Is there any solution.

This is a common observation whenever you shift your DTH. Every DTH will have a slight variance in the PQ, both SD and HD, but it is not necessarily worse. It may well just be "different".

I moved from Reliance Digital TV to Airtel Digital TV. Reliance was known for its extremely superior PQ in SD channels. When I shifted to ADTV, even I thought I've moved to extremely low PQ, but it settles within you in some time.

Don't regret your decision. Tata Sky is a premium service provider. If you are still dissatisfied, you may call them up and ask for a visit by their personnel, who may help.

Can anyone suggest me which HDMI cable should I purchase to get good picture quality. For tatasky HD

Bro congrats,💐. And one I inform you, you bond with your dish TV many years. Suddenly not you, be forgotten that. Wait for a week and do some settings in STB and TV picture settings. You get excellent quality. If you see carbon, it dislike. If we polish it and make diamond, it becomes awesome 👍.

Bro congrats,💐. And one I inform you, you bond with your dish TV many years. Suddenly not you, be forgotten that. Wait for a week and do some settings in STB and TV picture settings. You get excellent quality. If you see carbon, it dislike. If we polish it and make diamond, it becomes awesome 👍.
Thank you bro. Can you tell me what setting should I do.

I recently changed my connection from dishtv to tatasky. But compared to dishtv , tatasky pq is poor. Both SD and hd ,dull picture quality .( Signal quality is also good 70% to 80%). Now I'm regretting my decision. Is there any solution.
Even i feel same pq is not good..if i watch 480 pixel you tube vedio it looks good as compare to hd channels on tata sky..is there any solution to improve picture quality ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock