Poor PQ in SD Channel

Better if anybody moving to Tatasky from other DTH or cable TV buy 4k stb or Tatasky HD+ for better PQ.

Better if anybody moving to Tatasky from other DTH or cable TV buy 4k stb or Tatasky HD+ for better PQ.

What is the difference in prices with regards to normal HD box and also if you have a 4K TV then using a superior HDMI cable can solve the issue.Is it correct.

Y

Yesterday i chat with tata coustmer care and after that they transfer to seniors..they convinced me that there is no need to update hdmi cable..they say there is nothing to do with hdmi cable it is waste of money..hdmi cable néeds to update only for 4k channels..for hd connection there ll be no improvement by updating hdmi cable
Bro, first you know , don't believe the Engineer a lot. They don't know as much as you and me. If you want any idea do practically yourself. Then only understand. Yesterday what happened? For you , he told not HEVC. For me it's HEVC. I have right 3 TS HDMI cable in cupboard. After @Mr.Bhat bro's post, a Bro tried, a HDMI 2.1 cable. Then I also tried. And I got the result also.

Last edited:
Last week I purchased new high speed 4k HDMI cable of 230/- rs for my TS HD STB, but I didn't notice any changes in picture and audio quality.

But Is your box 4K or TV 4K to check the difference.. If one of them is there ,you should see the difference according to previous posts.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock