Discussion Poor quality of channels on Tata sky since last 15 days

rajkhushi001

Reaction score
Guys I have noticed that picture quality of HD and Sd channels have been decreased since last 15 days. Specially music channels. Earlier Tata sky have awesome picture but now it seems like cable TV. Would it be sorted out in future??

Bro, signal quality and strength is fine70-80 but sharpness of the channels is decreased. I have heard about some migration of sattelite. Is this due to this?. But quality is not like as it should be.

Bro, signal quality and strength is fine70-80 but sharpness of the channels is decreased. I have heard about some migration of sattelite. Is this due to this?. But quality is not like as it should be.
The migration process is already completed. Now it should be fixed. You can ask customer care.

I didn't find any pq related problem in sd as well as in hd channels.

If your signal quality & strength are fine then first check cables first. Sharpness can get reduced if the cable from STB to TV is not connected properly.
If the problem persists then contect CC.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock