Seeking Help POOR SERVICES OF D2H CHANNEL

A.K.DAS

Reaction score
I am a consumer of d2h channel since June'2011. The d2h channel is not functioning in my connection since 27.3.2020 and I have lodged complaint several times through mail and over phone. D2h service engineer visited on 1st week of June and told antenna to be changed . I had agreed with his proposal and assured that I will pay the requisite charges. But he did not turned up although I chased regularly to the customer care number and they assured that problem will be resolved shortly. Since 27.03.2020 to till date d2h failed to provide services and when today I called to customer care with all previous history, they are saying that now your balance is insufficient. So, services will not be provided, Although advance recharge was done earlier from December'2019 to 15th June 2020. I am agreed to pay all charges, but service of the d2h is very very poor and unsatisfactory. For this reason I am unable to see any news or other important channels. Please provide necessary assistance to rectify the defects and and to function the channels.
Regards,
A.K.DAS.

Sorry to say dear member, You are not popular in this forum, you are a newbie so you don't expect any response from any members,

I am a consumer of d2h channel since June'2011. The d2h channel is not functioning in my connection since 27.3.2020 and I have lodged complaint several times through mail and over phone. D2h service engineer visited on 1st week of June and told antenna to be changed . I had agreed with his proposal and assured that I will pay the requisite charges. But he did not turned up although I chased regularly to the customer care number and they assured that problem will be resolved shortly. Since 27.03.2020 to till date d2h failed to provide services and when today I called to customer care with all previous history, they are saying that now your balance is insufficient. So, services will not be provided, Although advance recharge was done earlier from December'2019 to 15th June 2020. I am agreed to pay all charges, but service of the d2h is very very poor and unsatisfactory. For this reason I am unable to see any news or other important channels. Please provide necessary assistance to rectify the defects and and to function the channels.
Regards,
A.K.DAS.
Change ur dth if possible

Regards,
A.K.DAS.

I am also faced the same experience.
From 23rd Mar to till now they are not resolved my issue. I was upgraded normal HD to Stream Box on 18th Mar.
After five days from installation, picture was not came. So may timed I was followed with Customer care and so many timed sent mails to CC & Nodal officers, instead of my repeated followup, no body responded. I was very very disappointed with D2h relationship.
So finally I was moved to AIRTEL XSTREAM box. Very very good Customer support. Now I was very relaxed.

Regards,
A.K.DAS.
What problem are you facing ??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock