Discussion Posted Complaint on D2h

Sateesh_Hyd

Reaction score
Hi friends,

I have purchased Videocon DVR 3 Years back considering D2h will add HD channels, but they failed to add expected channels by showing the merger cause, even now they are not actively adding Regional HD channels,my investment on DVR was totally wasted due to their inefficiency
There are only 3 Telugu HD channels in D2h platform till date.

Why the customers havevto lost their money by purchasing high-end boxes, the seller / DTH provider should take this responsibility and refund money.

We trust them and we will purchase the High end equipment, if they don't fulfill who has to answer.

I switched to TATASky but the D2h DVR is laughing by seeing me.Tge Setup box worth 2k is being more used than the setup box worth 8k.

Need your inputs friends on this.

Posted my query on Twitter as well.
Complaint

Regards
Sateesh

Good One bro...
Nothing going to change with this bro.
Lots of people's facing problem.. TRAI know this and not going to do anything.
This is Corporate Businessman Planned things.

Even Pakshiraja loss his life and returned but not done anything again lost life with corporate 2.0 chitti

Really we are very frustrated after using d2h...and now confusing what will do next...
If no other option than moving to other dth..?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock