Prachi Desai to star in 'Rock On' sequel

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 640

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
MUMBAI: Actress Prachi Desai, who made her Bollywood debut with the Farhan Akhtar-starrer, Rock On in 2008, is now all set to feature in its sequel Rock On!! 2.

Desai said, "It is going to be a special project for me and Farhan as it was our first film together.”

As she gears up for her upcoming projects, the actress explains why she has stayed away from the big screen. "It wasn’t a conscious move. There are a couple of films, which I was supposed to do, but didn’t happen for various reasons," she said.

Apart from Rock On!! 2, Desai will feature in cricketer Mohammad Azharuddin’s biopic starring Emraan Hashmi, where she will essay the role of Azharuddin’s first wife Naureen. “We know about Azharuddin’s life on field, but not much about Naureen. I’m getting to know a lot more about her from our director and writers,” said Desai.

http://www.indiantelevision.com/movies/hindi/prachi-desai-to-star-in-rock-on-sequel-150505

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock