Good News Prasar Bharati celebrates its Silver Jubilee

Rajkumar

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Prasar Bharati Celebrating their 25th Anniversary. Happy Birthday to our Childhood Friend...

Source

pZgPwAS.jpg

Your childhood friend is my childhood nightmare. I hated when cable use to go. Than DD National and DD News were the only two only option. Imagine growing alone to that. Can't swap National Geographic and Fox History & Entertainment to that.

Prasar Bharati Celebrating their 25th Anniversary. Happy Birthday to our Childhood Friend...

Source

pZgPwAS.jpg

Those were the days when Doordarshan used to have a lot of Ads. In fact the channel gave the Advertising Industry in India a boost. Three decades ago my kids used to watch Doordarshan only for Ads. Now you hardly find any Ads in their channels.
By March this year, Doordarshan had shut down their analogue transmission. I expected they will offer DTT services in a big way. But unfortunately they had also closed their DTT services from 1st November this year. I wonder what happened to all the operating staff working at these centres and where they had been deployed to! And what will happen to those transmission towers?
It is everybody's guess that they run on tax payers money and continue to celebrate Silver Jublee, Golden Jublee and Diamond Jublee and so on.

The entire world is exploring OTT, while DD is still in terrestrial.The unprofessional DD channel logos shows that Doordarshan is still stuck in the 1970s. Even schoolchildren today are capable of designing better logos. I believe Doordarshan workers lack technological training and are not updated with their technical understanding.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock