Good News Prasar Bharati CEO Shashi Shekhar likes my self designed logo for DDNational

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 5,692

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys as many of might have noticed that I was trying my skills on DDNational logo. Many of you have appreciated and even @SarfaRaZ bro have given me ideas.
So, I posted these logos on social media and I'm happy to announce that Prasar Bharati CEO Shashi Shekhar likes them.
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Here are the logo...
DDNational
Here are some more pics with logo.
Logo size reduced :kiss2:
Sponsor little changes
Disclaimer 😍
With little change... Which one fits better?
NOTE : MOD as it's something big for me that's why created new thread. If anyone of forum member has any problem with my this seperate thread kindly merge it with dedicated thread where we put self made logo.

Thank You!

Last edited:
Good Design. Only thing missing is broadcaster's name. It will be good if you include "Doordarshan" or DD in it.

Good Design. Only thing missing is broadcaster's name. It will be good if you include "Doordarshan" or DD in it.
Putting DD in logo will require more space that's why I didn't prefer and logo inside letter O is defining DD 😍💪🏻

Putting DD in logo will require more space that's why I didn't prefer and logo inside letter O is defining DD 😍💪🏻
I know it will be clumsy if it added in the logo. You can put DOORDARSHAN above NATIONAL with right justfication . And the word HD below with right justification. Your logo looks far far superior comparing their existing logo.

Hey guys as many of might have noticed that I was trying my skills on DDNational logo. Many of you have appreciated and even @SarfaRaZ bro have given me ideas.
So, I posted these logos on social media and I'm happy to announce that Prasar Bharati CEO Shashi Shekhar likes them.
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Here are the logo...

NOTE : MOD as it's something big for me that's why created new thread. If anyone of forum member has any problem with my this seperate thread kindly merge it with dedicated thread where we put self made logo.

Thank You!

Bhai Mind-blowing Logo. Can You please make similar logos for Bharati, News, India, Sports, and Retro Channel?

and one question: Why didn't you participated in DD Logo contest, held by Prasar Bharati itself?

Bhai Mind-blowing Logo. Can You please make similar logos for Bharati, News, India, Sports, and Retro Channel?

and one question: Why didn't you participated in DD Logo contest, held by Prasar Bharati itself?
DD Retro already having new logo .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock