Article Prasar Bharati decided to Restructure Doordarshan

I Have An Intelligent Idea To Increase Viewership For DD Channels!

Govt Should Force, DTH / LCOs To Create Software Like For Each And Every Hour If We Watch 15 Mins Of DD Channels Only, Then That Should Allow Us To Change Channel To Other Private Channels!

(No Bad Words Guys)

They should be able to play block buster movies atleast in weekend in prime times . As they have public library of movies.

I Have An Intelligent Idea To Increase Viewership For DD Channels!

Govt Should Force, DTH / LCOs To Create Software Like For Each And Every Hour If We Watch 15 Mins Of DD Channels Only, Then That Should Allow Us To Change Channel To Other Private Channels!

(No Bad Words Guys)
Like YouTube and Hotstar plays ads before show starts. It will be better to provide a skip option too after certain time:LOL:

Once upon a time, we can't live without DD. But now it totally changed. I keep watched a program , farmers related on Pothigai. Right I forgot the channel. Just they changed as HD. It's a big change. Really I very sad and reply here.

Once upon a time, we can't live without DD. But now it totally changed. I keep watched a program , farmers related on Pothigai. Right I forgot the channel. Just they changed as HD. It's a big change. Really I very sad and reply here.

Are You Talking About

"Vayalum Vaazhvum"?

First channel in India, still not developed. But, so many channel created history and they are in huge growth with so many sub-channels. Because, DD is gov they won't get succeed like our life. Only private will be happy.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock