Prasar Bharati’s DTH income jumped 42% to Rs 309.36 cr in FY17

Off topic
Bro... If govt do good, your supporting modi, and for wrong , your saying not by modi...
I hope you know that we have each minister to do their won work. Are we don't have MiB minister or they are not capable to take their won't decision...
If so, all the good and bad has to go for modi.
We will say that this is not bjp govt but modi govt...
I wish that should not be the case... Bcz we are in the democracy where no king ruling us...
If so, i am sorry to say, we are going into wrong direction or support...
Where we are going backwards to king rule...

Ask anyone who was the army commander/defence minister in 1971 war or 1984 operations blue star or who conducted the 1974 nuclear test ? I am sure majority don't know who actually did those but everyone know its leader was then PM Indira Gandhi.

Again ask anyone who gave India world cup in cricket ? I am sure majority answer will be Kapil Dev and Dhoni. But there were 10 other players also in the team and without their contribution Kapil or Dhoni could not win world cup right. I hope it answer your questions

Revenue till March 2017..So it's increase no doubt due to high carriage fee.but no eauction since September so DD will be in lost this fiscal year.

Off topic
Bro... If govt do good, your supporting modi, and for wrong , your saying not by modi...
I hope you know that we have each minister to do their won work. Are we don't have MiB minister or they are not capable to take their won't decision...
If so, all the good and bad has to go for modi.
We will say that this is not bjp govt but modi govt...
I wish that should not be the case... Bcz we are in the democracy where no king ruling us...
If so, i am sorry to say, we are going into wrong direction or support...
Where we are going backwards to king rule...
Totally agree with you bro. Its not a king ruling here..... DD FD earned profit, good news. But for every matter dragging Narendra Modi is not good.

Govt is pushing DDFD hard, thanks to Modi Ji IPL is now on DDFD which will help it expanding to more people
Bro a simple question to you. No offense please. Why do you drag Narendra Modi on every matter ?

If something bad happens some person here abuses PM. But if good happens then that person says not to bring in PM.

#hypocrisy

Bro a simple question to you. No offense please. Why do you drag Narendra Modi on every matter ?

Is that off topic ? If I am not wrong then current govt is the first Govt to bring IPL on DDFD, So I am sure he deserve credit for this. Pls correct me if i am wrong

Is that off topic ? If I am not wrong then current govt is the first Govt to bring IPL on DDFD, Pls correct me if i am wrong
But bro DD Channels blocked during IPL. We are paying money to get Star Channels. Then how it helps us ? Only poor sections of society are helped. But as you know even a poor people has TV + Cable now a days then is it useful ?

If something bad happens some person here abuses PM. But if good happens then that person says not to bring in PM.

#hypocrisy
I have a name. If you want to talk with me quote my posts and call me bishnu15. I object the word "that person" seriously. :angry:

But bro DD Channels blocked during IPL. We are paying money to get Star Channels. Then how it helps us ? Only poor sections of society are helped. But as you know even a poor people has TV + Cable now a days then is it useful ?

If poor are using Cable then who are those 22 million+ DDFD subscribers ? And Modi Ji can only promote his DTH or ch, he cannot promote private DTH/cable or private chs, full page Reliance Jio newspaper ad teach this lesson to him as that created lots of controversy.

Ask anyone who was the army commander/defence minister in 1971 war or 1984 operations blue star or who conducted the 1974 nuclear test ? I am sure majority don't know who actually did those but everyone know its leader was then PM Indira Gandhi.

Again ask anyone who gave India world cup in cricket ? I am sure majority answer will be Kapil Dev and Dhoni. But there were 10 other players also in the team and without their contribution Kapil or Dhoni could not win world cup right. I hope it answer your questions
Bro.. i agree with you. But we never priced doni when koli hit six or aswin took wicket.

By the way , i will stop here bro.. thanks for sharing your thought and will close our discussion..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock