Prathana Bhavan TV will be Removed w.e.f 16th May 2013

i had interacted with the senior team and told them to remove useless chs, its good that they are implementing it, i think now next addition will be star spots 2 or god tv

dino29 said:
i had interacted with the senior team and told them to remove useless chs, its good that they are implementing it, i think now next addition will be star spots 2 or god tv

Very good. Because of your request only they are doing it, nothing possible without you. :tup

why not get channels like zee action ,zee premiere,zee jagran,aastha bhajan,music india @ also get ten cricket in new gold sports pack remove fox news,neo channels in new gold sports and add ten cricket . also add pogo and hungama in super gold pack if you want replace 2 cartoon channels in super gold pack and get pogo and hungama from diamond pack . cartoon network , pogo and hungama are most popular among kids. so get them in basic . also add movies now channel in super gold pack and also gie activemusic planet ms radio channels from diamond pack onwards
reduce multi hd price to rs 200 same as tata sky. also if any addons added on main tv it should automatic get added on multi tv like tata sky

Bapun Raz said:
dino29 said:

Very good. Because of your request only they are doing it, nothing possible without you. :tup

Lol....sema comedy

dino29 said:

also forward request to senior team to remove channels like Dangal, Enterr10, b4u movies etc.

Bapun Raz said:
dino29 said:

:D:D:rofl:rofl:rofl

So after one year
this channel will be removed
this channel added on 16 may 2012

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock