Good News "Pravah Picture HD" added by Sun Direct

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 6,797
Last edited:
Adding HD channels on priority
Many HD channels like Sony Sab HD, Zee Tamil HD, Zee Talkies HD and Zee Keralam HD are still missing. I understand there may be a dispute with Zee but it is the only DTH not to have an essential Hindi GEC like Sony Sab HD, as well as Sony Ten 3 HD. Also, Star Gold Select HD is missing as well. Otherwise Sun Direct has improved drastically over the last 5 years from a South-centric to a pan-Indian DTH with multiple channels from all languages.

Many HD channels like Sony Sab HD, Zee Tamil HD, Zee Talkies HD and Zee Keralam HD are still missing. I understand there may be a dispute with Zee but it is the only DTH not to have an essential Hindi GEC like Sony Sab HD, as well as Sony Ten 3 HD. Also, Star Gold Select HD is missing as well. Otherwise Sun Direct has improved drastically over the last 5 years from a South-centric to a pan-Indian DTH.
Those are old channels. I'm talking about new one.

Those are old channels. I'm talking about new one.
I am highlighting the pros and cons of Sun Direct. On the whole I am very happy with how far it has come, because until 2016 it had just 16 HD channels and just one in Hindi (Star Plus HD). Since then it has improved tremendously, unlike Independent TV, which never had more than 12 HD channels and thankfully shut down.

It was a big headache to look at all the empty cells in my HD channel list for Independent TV, and its shutdown was a huge relief. In contrast, Sun Direct used to have many gaps earlier, but most of them have now been filled up. Congrats to Sun Direct for this.

nMc7V29.jpg

GOYdUyq.jpg

moQK7vJ.jpg

maFN83B.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock