Good News Pre-Booking For New RDTV Open Now

balugudidiot

Contributor
Reaction score
home-banner5.jpg
Big-Boss.jpg
As Announced RDTV Started THeir Effectively Free New DTH Connection Prebooking opened. Pre-Book Here

who and all going to take this offer from ddf family...

but now it has been taken over by veecon media.so they may also cheat customers and they also flew away to any country...

Until and unless they do not show what kind of feeds they will offer, till then, it is risky but I am happy for it because just like Jio, it may put some pressure on others to give us better price!!!

up to now all the channels in their pack have not at been activated....so how can we believe reliance dth...from past few months customer care is telling technical issues regarding sun network ....so better to wait till they restore all channels

The most bizzare thing- Maximum time duration from booking to installation will be 30 to 45 days.
C'mon are you kidding me? In this era, who will wait for so long? Plus how can "maximum" be a range (30 to 45) ? The language too is highly unprofessional.

99.99% Risk.
100% Risk, bro.

The most bizzare thing- Maximum time duration from booking to installation will be 30 to 45 days.
C'mon are you kidding me? In this era, who will wait for so long? Plus how can "maximum" be a range (30 to 45) ? The language too is highly unprofessional.

100% Risk, bro.
May be anil ambani will directly install big tv.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock