Good News Pre-Booking For New RDTV Open Now

I had long argument with customer care, first he said it will take another 2-3 weeks.
Then when I argued he said installation will start from 15th.

He was most id*ot customer care I have even talked. Can't even speak hindi well.

From his talk I can say:-
1. Installation won't happen soon minimum I say month more.
2. Channels won't also be available soon like star or zee.
3. Company might go to disaatures. 70% probability what I think.

If it has ever been Western country, owner must have been behind bars.
But welcome to India.
We have to fight to get money back.

Go to consumer forum. Guys please file complaint. Huge complaint will do some thing
They have not been able to pay Broadcasters. They will certainly not entertain individuals. Even if you win the case in Consumer Court, they wont have money to pay you. Money spent in Consumer Court proceedings will be much more than booking amount (Rs 499). They might have well thought about all these aspects too. Culprits!

They have not been able to pay Broadcasters. They will certainly not entertain individuals. Even if you win the case in Consumer Court, they wont have money to pay you. Money spent in Consumer Court proceedings will be much more than booking amount (Rs 499). They might have well thought about all these aspects too. Culprits!

In court I will try to incur my expenses including travel charges and so.

This is breaking point for RDTV,again there will be schemes by other DTH companies for discount on migration to them.

In court I will try to incur my expenses including travel charges and so.
Bro, its not worth fighting for, I am with u, but these companies are very smart.

May be they are smart. My money is hard earned not like there cheated money. Let me chexk the power of consume forum. I will surely send a mail to all newspapers alomg with there advertisement. even some local news paper made it as a news. I am trying to collect it first. once i get it, i will mail to all media. even in the sms, it clearly says 30 to 45 days along with booking id.

May be they are smart. My money is hard earned not like there cheated money. Let me chexk the power of consume forum. I will surely send a mail to all newspapers alomg with there advertisement. even some local news paper made it as a news. I am trying to collect it first. once i get it, i will mail to all media. even in the sms, it clearly says 30 to 45 days along with booking id.
Note that Consumer "forum" is just a discussion forum. What you need to do is file a case in Consumer Court. Yes, you will win and you may get the money back, but think about the court expenses too and accordingly file a claim. If you file too high, it wont be honored. You will need to take the help of a lawyer, or fight it yourself. Pantel might already have upped the ante with their lawyers. If I get any info on any compensation provided to people who have booked, I will share here.

By the way, did you check with CC now? What are they saying? Try to resolve it by asking for a refund.

Note that Consumer "forum" is just a discussion forum. What you need to do is file a case in Consumer Court. Yes, you will win and you may get the money back, but think about the court expenses too and accordingly file a claim. If you file too high, it wont be honored. You will need to take the help of a lawyer, or fight it yourself. Pantel might already have upped the ante with their lawyers. If I get any info on any compensation provided to people who have booked, I will share here.

By the way, did you check with CC now? What are they saying? Try to resolve it by asking for a refund.
for 500 rupees will an advocate come to court for trial. it will also be costfull for them also

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock