• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,182

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
The media reported every little thing that took place between actress Preity Zinta and the then captain of her IPL team, Kings XI Punjab – from the warm hugs after every win to the chitchats off the field. It was rumoured that they were seeing each other. But now that Yuvi has left her team for Pune Warriors India, Preity has opened up on their alleged relationship. She said that the link-up zapped her.

Preity admitted that she missed each player of her team from Yuvraj to Kumar Sangakkara to Mahela Jayawardene because she has built a deep bond with them over the past three years. However, she said that the constant link-up with Yuvraj zapped her because nothing really happened between them as speculated. Yuvi is also upset with all the rumours. He tweeted, “U want a comment I'll give you one ! Absolutely ridiculous ! Stop linking me to everyone or anyone!”

Well, nothing might be brewing between Preity and Yuvi but they will certainly miss each other like no one else this IPL season – Preity will miss Yuvi's sixes and the latter will miss the former's hugs!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock