Prem Ki Shaadi | Salman Khan | Sooraj Barjatya

Vivek420

Contributor
Reaction score
While earlier the superstar used to get engaged in roles where his character was a lover boy and a family man. For a long time, Salman Khan has not appeared in any such roles. A majority of the audience has been demanding to see him back in the family genre as Prem.

During a press meet on Sunday on 20 November 2021, when he was asked if he is willing to return to that genre he says, "Yes, Sooraj’s (Barjatya) film will come soon. No one can make the kind of films that Sooraj does and he will get a script for me soon. That film will happen once Sooraj comes to me.”

Salman Khan confirms Sooraj Barjatya collaboration; reveals he’s doing a comedy film too

Pinkvilla has exclusively learnt that Salman Khan and Sooraj Barjatya are reuniting for the fifth time on their next epic family drama tentatively titled Prem Ki Shaadi.

“Salman Khan and Sooraj Barjatya have been discussing Prem Ki Shaadi for a while now and the film is now in the stage of hitting the floors this year. Salman and Sooraj are looking to start Prem Ki Shaadi from November/December 2023. With the film, Sooraj plans to celebrate love in the backdrop of nuclear families and is among the most special subjects that he has developed till date”

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock