Seeking Help Price and other details for Sun Direct HD Upgrade

I am currently in one year tamil economy plan. If i upgrade the sd to hd stb will the pack remains active. Can I continue using that 1 year plan and can i activate hd channels only when i needed like ala carte or is it compulsory i should buy a hd pack when using hd stb. Pls clarify. I want hd channels only for live cricket, football matches. So is it possible to activate hd pack only when needed.

I want to upgrade my sd+ box to hd+ box. Can anyone let me know what will be the cost for the upgrade. Will they change both stb and dish or only the stb. Pls clarify. My dish is not hd dish.
only need to changes set top box

I am currently in one year tamil economy plan. If i upgrade the sd to hd stb will the pack remains active. Can I continue using that 1 year plan and can i activate hd channels only when i needed like ala carte or is it compulsory i should buy a hd pack when using hd stb. Pls clarify. I want hd channels only for live cricket, football matches. So is it possible to activate hd pack only when needed.
Yes

First sorry if I understand anything wrong here.

For HD channels only STB required, Dish Antenna is single for SD, HD or HD+ or even for 4K (data require)
No you can see any type of channels using any type of dish but for HD you should use HD box and by HD box you can see both SD and HD channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock