Price increase in old package

sanowar

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if price is also increased in old packages like Gold HD. I am using Gold HD pack. Suddenly my expiration date decreased.

How its Possible?

Your expiration date must not be decreased. It should be same.

Call Cc for more info.

Call cc. If it is free then date should not be reduced. Also make sure they are not changing the pack to any of the new pack since old packs are far better than current packs...

Sadiq said:
Call cc. If it is free then date should not be reduced. Also make sure they are not changing the pack to any of the new pack since old packs are far better than current packs...

price protection???
long term recharge??

the next recharge date or the remaining amount cannot b reduced.
the dbr has to b the same.

I was on OLD South Platinum HD till now. When I went to recharge my account, the calculation came down to Rs. 570/- PM. Previously it used to be only Rs. 520/- PM.

I upgraded my account to NEW South Platinum HD as the difference is not much now.

Someone with South Platinum HD can confirm this by logging into d2h portal > "My Videocon D2H" > My Recharge

Also this can be confirmed by going to Upgrade Base Pack. Trying to upgrade gives a screen with old price and new price. There also South Platinum HD was showing Rs. 570 PM.

Should have taken some screenshots but now I lost the chance :(

Prateek Marwadi said:
price protection???
long term recharge??

the next recharge date or the remaining amount cannot b reduced.
the dbr has to b the same.

I wrote to CC and they changed my expiration date as earlier. But now price for Gold HD pack is Rs. 439. They have increased Rs. 50

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock