Prices may be raised by 4-5% after Diwali: Dish TV

I read It may time but all I found is 20 HD chs are coming from broadcasting companies.

It doesn't say to our platform or we are in the process of adding 20 HD chs. Am I missing something?

Sarkar said:
I read It may time but all I found is 20 HD chs are coming from broadcasting companies.

It doesn't say to our platform or we are in the process of adding 20 HD chs. Am I missing something?

Bro..You should think how he will know that 20 :hd channels are going to be launched this year..he also said "are in pipeline"..how he knows that those channel are in pipeline..so he is telling about dishtv only.. :eek:hya ;)

SaMand 4G said:
Bro..You should think how he will know that 20 :hd channels are going to be launched this year..he also said are in pipeline..how he knows that those channel are in pipeline..so he is telling about dishtv only.. :eek:hya ;)
I am sure you can also say that as HD is raining from broadcasters even in regional markets .

But if it was meant that dish will add 20 HD chs then it's a very good news

For the defamers of dishtv i think its bad news and good news for us i.e

we are now the high
definition content. 20 more channels are in the
pipeline to come in this year from the
broadcasting companies. Our high definition
ARPU is around Rs 384.

Let dishtv add the 16 pending HD channels from broadcasters first which are already launched and available and pending to be added on dishtv platform, then we can think of addition of 20 channels in future.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock