Samrat Prithviraj | Akshay Kumar | 10th June 2022

• Thread starter Girish
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 104
  • Views: Views 10,259
Rajat Tokas is the prithviraj Chauhan since childhood in my memory.
Same goes with me bro he was is and will remain prithvi for me no one can take place of him even if that someone is Akshay sir who is my fav
1 thing I don't get it why they Akshay sir as prithviraj Chauhan died at age of 26 did askshay sir look like of that age on screen
Although motion poster is good

Revealed: Sonu Sood’s secret role in Prithviraj

Everyone only has eyes for Akshay Kumar and his pretty co-star Manushi Chillar in Chandraprakash Dwivedi’s Prithviraj. The fact is Sonu Sood who during the past year has shot up the popularity charts due to his philanthropic work, has a very important role in Prithiviraj

Informs a reliable source, “It is a role parallel to Akshay Kumar’s. Sonu Sood plays the poet Chand Bardai who penned the epic poem Prithviraj Raso on the life of Prithviraj Chauhan.” The character was very close to Prithviraj and in a way instrumental in the creation of the legendary aura surrounding Prithviraj
Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock