Private DTH ops added 1.04 mn net active pay subs in Oct-Dec 2018 quarter

In Q3 FY19, Dish TV had added 142,000 net subscribers while Airtel Digital TV’s net subscriber additions stood at 222,000.
Airtel doing great nowadays :cheers::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
Competition Commission of India,Government of India, the regulator who checks Monopoly. Having more than 50% market share is monopoly so if they decide to merger then they have to reduce their subscribers just like Voda+Idea doing currently in many circles where their combined market share cross 50%.

Now in DTH there is no circle so in overall India they have to reduce subscriber share to below 50% to get clearence
Already it's declining :hehe:bro
Easily they will get permission

Thanks to Trai for making them somewhat active n added some pending channels to full the bouquets but it seems again they gone to sleep :sleepy2:
But still sun is in sleep mode not adding any channels...

It's not about what we call it. There's a huge difference between merging & buying & you're knowing that difference very well.
It's clearly mentioned that singtel & airtel are going to buy dish TV.
Singtel, Bharti Airtel to make Rs 6,150-crore combined offer for Dish TV

I am a village illiterate guy so no argument from my side, i only took the word from Educated journalists of ET and many other reputed sites

Airtel finds Dish TV appetising, signals interest for merger

Airtel Digital TV initates merger talks with Dish TV to create world's biggest DTH company

Airtel looking at Dish TV for merger to take on Reliance Jio

Last edited:
You're right @Sarkar it'll be merger between Airtel n Dish Tv but Dish Tv will lead as head :ok2:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock