• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1
  • Views: Views 1,350

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
How much Priyanka Chopra and Kareena Kapoor pretend to be friends and praised one another to the heavens, in actuality both share a very bitter relationship and that’s why in an interview with NDTV, Piggy Chops ended up calling Bebo ‘sour grapes’.

Kareena Kapoor is all over promoting her latest film, ‘Heroine’ and during one event Kareena said that ‘Heroine’ is going to be better than Madhur Bhandarkar’s award wining movie ‘Fashion’ starring Priyanka Chopra in the lead. Bebo’s statement has not gone well with Priyanka who bagged national award for her performance in ‘Fashion’.

While on the recent NDTV show 'Your Call', Priyanka hit back at Kareena's comment sarcastically saying, "Well I guess if you don't have one (National Award) then, it's just sour grapes, you know. What do I say?"

Kareena and Priyanka’s rivalry dates back to the time when during the chat show ‘Koffee with Karan’, Kareena joked about Priyanka’s accent. Successively, over the time their war turned ugly but both pretended to be good friends in the public eye.

Priyanka received rave reviews for her performance in ‘Barfi!’ while Kareena is all set to create a new benchmark with ‘Heroine’.

Let's wait and see who is the superhit 'Heroine' of Bollywood!

Via BM

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock