• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,592

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Priyanka Chopra has had a good year with the SRK rumors gradually subsiding, her friendship being reinstated with the influential people of Bollywood (read: Karan Johar), “Barfi!” doing extraordinarily well at the box-office and the release of her international single “In my city”.

She has now been shooting for her remake of “Zanjeer” that is being directed by Apoorva Lakhia. The film stars southern actor Ram Charan, Sanjay Dutt and Sonu Sood.

She has also been nominated for WMA- World Music Awards- 2013 for her international single-‘In my city’. A source added, “Her music has been liked a lot in the west. She has been nominated under three categories — Best Debut, Best Song and Best Video. Her collaboration with Will.i.am for ‘In my city’ has been received well.”

However, recently she has been getting very emotional due to the ill-health of a loved one. She made it public on Twitter stating, “'Seeing my dad so weak and so fragile breaks me just a lil bit more.. Dads r supposed to be superheroes..need some prayers today.”

Dr. Ashok Chopra has not been keeping well off-late and this has been a subject of concern for Priyanka. She has always displayed her love and affection for her father and has also inked it on her forearm as “Daddy’s lil girl”. She has asked for prayers and wishes for a speedy recovery for her ailing father from her fans.

The actress visited Haji Ali dargah and Siddhivinayak temple this morning to seek blessings. She tweeted about it that read, “'Early morning aarti at siddhivinayak and an amazing ziyarat at haji ali...as the sun comes up I feel faith..and belief.. And hope.”

She also uploaded a picture of her dad with the caption, “MY Daddy Strongest” that has had her well-wishers from all corners pour in support.

She even thanked her fans for their prayers and wishes, tweeting, “Thank u for all ur good wishes for my dad... Will convey the msg.. Means a lot to us as a family.'

Her bond with her father has been very strong as was evident at her international music debut that was held 2 months back and she had mentioned then that she was only fulfilling her father’s dream. She had then stated, "My parents got emotional when they heard the song. This was my dad's dream…. My father is an incredible singer. I am happy my family, friends and everyone are here."

Priyanka Chopra's father unwell | Priyanka Chopra

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock