Seeking Help Problem in my dth - Urgent help needed

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello friends,
I have been a sun direct customer since 2013 but never ever I faced this problem. I myself have helped ample number of sun direct users in my locality but myself in a spot of bother. Though I am a senior member, but as I can't get solution hence asking. The problem is that channel is freezing after every two minutes. Again, need to restart the stb. I tried all possible means but in vain. I even went to my terrace to check my dish which is all righ. FYI, I am using the old RDTV dish. Also, I phoned customer care but in vain during lockdown. Initially, this freezing issue was limited to HD channels only but now it has stretched to SD version as well. I cleaned my stb but in vain. I tried all possible means but of no avail. I could have posted this in GD thread but then response would have been less or late. I urgently need a solution as I am unable to watch tv for continuous five minutes. My parents are also worried. No mechanic available during this lockdown. As a senior member I am ashamed to raise a query on dth. I am sorry. Please help, once it is done close, delete, merge the thread anything you want moderators. Thanks in advance. The screenshot of the complaint raised on 11th april is shared here. FYI I am using new cardless HD with recording box.
Regards,
Bishnu15.

If your signal quality and level is fine then there is hardly anything you could do. Try factory reset or else it would be a program with memory corruption or something messed up with compression technology/decryption. There will be no problem with using RDTV issue if your signal strength and quality is fine.

It's may be a generic issue which could be done with all Dth . And Can't get you any you are saying sorry ...Being a senior member doesn't mean that You are well known to all technical aspect or everything in this world . So don't be down.
Let come to the topic
1. It could be only due to Satellite issue. Check signal strength and signal quality on those channel which are freezing .
2. Clean VC and re insert again .

It's may be a generic issue which could be done with all Dth . And Can't get you any you are saying sorry ...Being a senior member doesn't mean that You are well known to all technical aspect or everything in this world . So don't be down.
Let come to the topic
1. It could be only due to Satellite issue. Check signal strength and signal quality on those channel which are freezing .
2. Clean VC and re insert again .
Same issue I also facing

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock